Lori at Bleak 2 Unique tagged me in a fun question and answers game! Check out her very creative and fun blog here. These are my answers to her questions:
1. On a "free" day where you can do whatever you want (pretend this is possible), what would you do?
-I would go get a manicure/pedicure and hot stone massage after spending all day on the slopes of Vail, Colorado snow skiing! That place is magical!
2. Home Depot or Lowe's?....yes, there is a difference.
-I prefer Lowe's because Lowe's is blue and Home Depot is orange. Yep, I base which one I like better on their color palette.
3. What silly thing are you afraid of?...I scream at spiders :0
-I'm afraid of noises I hear at night. It's mostly the house "settling", but I always think it's something more.
4. Do you own, or have you made anything "Chevron", if so, what?
-No, I don't own anything chevron patterned. I think chevron is very cute, though!
5. Does your husband or significant other, support your blogging...how?
-He does for the most part. He plays along when I want to take lots of pictures. He sometimes gets annoyed if I am on my computer too much, though.
6. Have you taken the Myers Briggs test? If so, what are you? I'm an INFP (Try it if you haven't... very interesting)
-I haven't taken it, but I've heard it's a personality test. I already know I'm a Type A personality. Pretty much every Pharmacist is in one way or another.
7. Tell us about one of your quirky habits...come on everyone has one!
-I use way more napkins/paper towels than are actually needed. I can't handle it if my hands feel dirty/sticky/greasy when eating food!
8. If you could choose any career, what would it be? Is it the one you have?
-I have wanted to be a Pharmacist since high school. Once I decided that is what I wanted to be, I set out on a path to make it happen.
9. Favorite TV show
-I have too many tv shows right now, and I can't choose just one. Revenge, The Lying Game, and Vampire Diaries are tied for favorite!
1o. Do you do "Craigslist", if so, what was your favorite find?
-I like to look at the pets on Craigslist because I want another pet, but Brian won't let me have one. So basically I look at them just to torture myself :o)
11. Does it bother you that there are 11 questions, instead of 10? (can we say OCD!)
Great questions, Lori! Thanks for tagging me! Since I just tagged lots of lovely ladies in my Sunshine Award post, I will hold off on tagging anymore this time. If you would like to answer Lori's questions, though, I'd love to hear your answers! If you feel like playing along, feel free to comment with a link to your blog post!
I hope everyone had a lovely Monday!